Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Garden Rose Bouquets

My best friend's wedding. What can I say, it doesn't get any better as a florist to have carte blanche. She knew she wanted soft and romantic, and I knew I wanted to use garden roses! 


In her bouquet I ended up using three different varieties of roses, white peonies, dusty miller, yarrow, and some eucalyptus.


A special detail was the heirloom diamond pendant borrowed from her mother-in-law which I hand stitched onto the ribbon. And don't you just love her jewellery? The fine, simple gold bracelet is my favourite!


I was also lucky enough to be the maid of honour and the only one in the bridal party, which meant I got to make myself whatever I wanted! Here is my bouquet being held by a girlfriend of mine, and doesn't it look like it was made for her?




Love you Mrs. Henderson!  xoxox


More on this wedding coming soon......


No comments:

Post a Comment